Breathe, just breathe...
Focus on your breath
It seems easy enough, but most of us do not breathe in as deep and as much as we should.
Stress and busy lifestyles have made us all shallow breathers.
*Deep breathing has many benefits, here are a few...
- helps to remove toxins
- calms you
- reduces stress and blood pressure
- aids in healthy sleep
- increases energy
- promotes better blood flow
Take time out today to focus on your breath.
- place one hand on your heart and the other hand on your abdomen
- breathe in deep and feel your belly expand
- breathe out and completely release all the air in your lungs
- do this for at least 3 breaths and as many times as you can throughout the day